Pages

Monday 20 June 2011

Feet are out of bounds

I can no longer buckle up any lovely strappy sandals I own without help - the bump just ain't budging! I got a right sweat on the other day trying to do up a lovely new pair but finally had to admit defeat. I can get one hand to the right place but the other one just can't stretch past my tummy any longer.

Epilating my lower legs is also becoming an exercise in contortion. I normally do it in the bath, but being laid out on my back and then trying to twist up to my ankles is probably something I could only achieve now if I'd spent most of my working life in a circus. Another glamorous job for my husband to take over.

The scariest part is, that at only 22 weeks, I still have a long way to go and a lot more bump to come - eek!

1 comment:

  1. Haha I so remember that stage, trying to find my ankle to see if it had been successfully de-haired!

    ReplyDelete